The world of staffing is experiencing a transformation.
“Employers are turning to flexible staffing options, such as the gig economy and staffing agencies, as part of their business recovery plans in the wake of COVID-19 and related market uncertainty.” (Human Resources Today)
These shock waves are pushing staffing agencies to explore new technologies in order to supercharge their candidate searches, applicant tracking, and client management.
Why do you need staffing agency software?
Recruiting agency software is essential to effectively source, assess, and match top talent to their ideal employer. But keeping up with a changing landscape and client needs can feel a lot like the art of juggling. Power up your searches with an applicant tracking system.
Key Benefits of Staffing Agency Software
- Stay ahead of the competition by sourcing the best talent for your clients
- Manage multiple clients and searches from a single account
- Make more job placements with a faster time to fill
- Build your client relationship with collaboration tools and transparency
- Create customized client-branded job pages
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
What makes the best recruiting software for agencies?
Staffing firms have unique needs that require their software to handle multiple clients with ease. The best solutions will be feature-rich with tools to handle sourcing, team collaboration, and automated workflows. When evaluating a solution, keep the top software features in mind.
Staffing Agency Recruiting Software Features
- Applicant Tracking
- Branded Careers Page
- Job Postings
- Job Requisition Workflows
- Interview Scheduling
- Video Interviewing
- Resume Import and Parsing
- Candidate Assessments
- Background Screening
- Applicant Analytics
- Billing & Invoicing
How do you find the right staffing software solution?
The right recruiting software will enable staffing firms to transform their recruiting process for their team and their clients. Finding the right solution requires thoughtful research, plus trialing the product can quickly help determine whether a platform might fit the need.
Staffing Agency Software Criteria
- Flexibility of the platform
- Integrations and connectivity to your other HR and business systems
- Innovation and evolution
- Costs: from implementation to maintenance
- Security and compliance requirements
- Customer service and support
Additionally, consider a private label applicant tracking system. A private label staffing platform gives you flexibility to hire on behalf of your clients – under your branding or theirs, and otherwise customize the platform to suit your agency’s needs.
- Manage multiple searches or clients in the same account
- Create client-branded careers pages or keep listing confidential
- Connect your systems: use existing integrations or easily build your own
- Personalize pricing: charge your clients in accordance with your pricing model and only pay for active jobs
Online recruiting solutions have never been more necessary for the modern staffing agency. Adopt a new staffing agency recruiting software to keep you at the cutting edge of recruiting trends and technology. Schedule a demo today to see how HiringThing’s staffing software solution can help you take the world of staffing by storm.