- 5 Steps to Mastering the Hiring Process In this ebook, you’ll five steps that will help you master the hiring process and deliver a great candidate experience.
- Whitepaper: HR Technology for PEOs Sometimes a “one size fits all” software doesn’t really fit all. Small businesses don’t need large HR software systems. Thanks to a new wave of cloud-based HR software tools, they now have a large array of products to choose from at a price they can afford.
- Watch Recording: Turbocharge Your Hiring Process With Hiring Software and Video Interviews In this webinar, Rachel Bell of HiringThing and Bill Meidell of RIVS will discuss how small businesses can use the latest HR technology to land great talent and streamline their hiring process.
- Watch Recording — Put Your Hiring Budget on a Diet in 2014 and Land Great Talent! In this recording of our recent presentation in conjunction with the BBB, Rachel Bell covers the how your organization can reduce your time to hire while keeping your costs down and minimizing the expense of keeping a position vacant too long.
- Watch Recording — Employment Practice Liability – Are You Covered? In this recording, David Harrison and Violet Marsh of WSC Insurance will discuss how all companies, regardless of size, can protect themselves by having solid personnel policies and incorporate employment practices liability insurance coverage in their risk management arsenal.
- Watch Recording — Three Must Haves For Your HR Toolbox In this recording of our recent HR Toolbox Webinar, Pamela Moore of Compass HR, covers the three tools that can provide enormous risk protection for your company. Not having them could break the organization. Find out how well-crafted job descriptions, employee handbooks, and job postings can put your company on the road to HR success. Also download handouts from the presentation.
- Watch Recording — Tweet This Job – Best Practices for Social Media in Talent Acquisition and Candidate Background Checks This recorded video from our recent webinar, presented by Ted Moss of Crimcheck and Rachel Bell of HiringThing will provide viewers with the tools they need to use social media to attract candidates – and to understand the dos and don’ts of social media background checks.
Below is our logo, in several formats. Please let us know if you link to us!