HiringThing Guest Blog Guidelines
HiringThing welcomes guest blog submissions. We publish exceptional blog posts at our discretion. To be considered for a guest blog post, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Guest Post.
*Please note that due to the high volume of guest blog inquiries, we cannot guarantee that all submissions received will be published. All submissions are entered into a queue system, and we publish articles in the order they’re received, given the topic and quality of the post. Also due to high volume, we cannot guarantee that all emails will be responded to in a timely manner. We will reach back out to you if we decide to publish your content to our site.
In your email tell us briefly who you are and provide a proposed title and short outline of what you would like to write about. Include 1-2 links to articles or posts you’ve previously published and tell us how HiringThing blog readers can benefit from your piece.
- Well-written and high-quality original article between 500-700 words
- We ask that you don’t repost the content to your own blog or any other sites after
- We do not accept or publish content from our competitors
- Your piece should reflect the writing style and tone of the HiringThing blog
- Short, 1-2 sentence author bio including a maximum of 1 text link
- Maximum of 2 additional links to your own website within the body of the article
- It is the author’s responsibility to include proper citation of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article
- We do not accept blog posts that contain sponsored links, links to unrelated content, or links primarily advertising paid products
- Please submit your post in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content if necessary (of course, you can review any edits before publication)
- Your blog content may be posted to HiringThing social media properties and linked in our newsletter
Thank you in your interest in contributing to the HiringThing blog. We look forward to hearing from you.