HiringThing guest blogging guidelines.
HiringThing welcomes guest blog submissions. We publish exceptional blog posts at our discretion. To be considered for a guest blog post, please send an email to with the subject line Guest Post.
In your email tell us briefly who you are and provide a proposed title and short outline of what you would like to write about. Include 1-2 links to articles or posts you’ve previously published and tell us how HiringThing blog readers can benefit from your piece.
- Please note that due to the high volume of guest blog inquiries, we cannot guarantee that all submissions received will be published.
- Also due to high volume, we cannot guarantee that all emails will be responded to in a timely manner. We will reach back out to you if we decide to publish your content to our site.
- All submissions are entered into a queue system, and we publish articles in the order they’re received, given the topic and quality of the post.
- We cannot accept blog posts that contain sponsored links, links to unrelated content, or links primarily advertising paid products.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content if necessary (of course, you can review any edits before publication.
- Your blog content may be posted to HiringThing social media properties and linked in our newsletter