HiringThing has provided integration with BambooHR, an award winning HR Software and HRIS system, designed to help small and medium sized businesses manage their HR management processes. This integration allows you to easily merge applicant data from HiringThing into your BambooHR account. Once you mark applicants as ‘Hired’ in your HiringThing account, you can transfer relevant data into your BambooHR account.
Here is the process for integration from your HiringThing account:
1. Login to your HiringThing account.
- Forgot how to log in? Click here for step-by-step instructions.
2. Click on Account Details from the drop down menu next to Your Account at the top right side of the page.
3. Click on the Bamboo HR icon within the Integrate section
4. On the BambooHR integration page, enter your account name , email and password . Make sure to click “Save Changes” to complete the integration.
5. Your account will now indicate that your HiringThing and BambooHR accounts have been connected:
Now you can select applicants within your HiringThing system, and transfer relevant data to your BambooHR account.
6. Click on the magnifying glass next to the applicant’s name to open the Application Viewer of the person you want to mark as hired.
7. From the Application Viewer, click on the Mark as Hired button.
8. Once you have marked an applicant as Hired, they will automatically show up in your BambooHR account.
The newly hired applicant’s First and Last Name , Email , and Phone Number as entered in your HiringThing account will appear in your BambooHR account. The applicable job title will show up as well, provided there is an exact job title match already existing in your BambooHR account. Tip : If you want that job title to show up in your BambooHR account after you click the Mark as Hired button in your HiringThing account, make sure you’ve already created the job title in your BambooHR account.
HiringThing is easy to use, intuitive online recruiting software that makes it easy to post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees.