Join Us for “Tweet This Job” and “3 Must Haves for Your HR Toolbox”
We are excited to partner with two great organizations in October for the launch of our educational webinar series.
To kick things off, we’re joining forces with Crimcheck to present:
Tweet This Job – Best Practices for Social Media in Talent Acquisition and Candidate Background Checks
When: Thursday, October 3rd – 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific
We’ll cover how to attract and recruit talent using social media and also look at the legal landscape of using social media to screen candidates.
Join us to learn:
- Tips and tricks for using social media in your talent recruitment efforts
- What HR needs to know about social media and background checks
- Best practices for social media in recruitment and employment screening
Register for this webinar here .
And we’re excited to host Pamela Moore, SPHR of Compass Human Resources for our second webinar:
“Three Must Haves For Your HR Toolbox.”
When: Tuesday, October 8th at 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific
Pamela will offer the top three things growing organizations can do to get on the road to HR success.
- The proper use and content of job descriptions
- What to include (and not include) in your employee handbook and why
- The difference between a job description and job posting, and why they’re not interchangeable
And she’ll also be providing some great resources that attendees can download and use to stay organized:
- Sample Table of Contents for an employee handbook
- HR Compliance by the Numbers reference sheet
- HR Self-Audit worksheet
- Job Description Template to use for personnel files
This session is pending approval for re-certification credits from HRCI .
Space is limited, so reserve your spot here .
We hope you’ll join us for both of these great sessions!
Both sessions are free, but seating is limited.
HiringThing is easy to use, intuitive online recruiting software that makes it easy to post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees.