HiringThing is integrated with prominent social media applications like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. You can post your job openings onto your social media accounts to get additional exposure for your positions.
Interesting Factoid: According to a recent survey published by career transition and talent development consulting firm Lee Hecht Harrison, only 11% of job seekers do NOT use social media in their job search. That means you might be missing out on up to 89% of qualified applicants if you don’t take advantage of social media to advertise your job posting(s).
Don’t wait! Get those job postings live on your social media sites now. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions on how to publish your job postings on your social media sites.
1. Login to your HiringThing account.
- Forgot how to log in? Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Note: If you haven’t created a job posting in your HiringThing account yet, click here for step-by-step instructions on how to post a job.
2. Once the job posting is created, click on the job title from your Dashboard located below the Active Jobs section.
3. Then click the Post to Job Boards link located at the top right side of the screen.
4. Click on the social media logo icons at the top of the page to connect your accounts to HiringThing. You will need to authorize each one separately to activate the integration. After clicking on a social media icon, a pop up window will appear to walk you through the authorization process.
5. Post your job to the updates page on your social media sites, send out to network groups or followers, etc. Viewers will now be able to see and apply to your job through these social media accounts.
That’s all it takes! Now sit back, relax in that swivel chair, and watch the applicants flow right in.
HiringThing is easy to use, intuitive online recruiting software that makes it easy to post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees.